West Coast Trading Corporation is in the asset recovery business, serving major department stores and manufacturers nationwide and helping them dispose of unwanted inventory. This inventory can consist of customer returns, department store returns, factory seconds, irregulars, damaged merchandise, overstocks, distressed merchandise, out of date and out of season goods. There are clear risks to buying salvage and returns, and it is not recommended that people venture into such agreements without fully educating themselves first on the risks. West Coast Trading assumes and accepts no responsibilities to those that experience losses of any kind as a result of purchasing such items.
Any verbal or written correspondence regarding working averages are only approximations and not binding on West Coast Trading, exact working ratios are always unknown as we do not test any products but base approximations on historical averages. These percentages vary greatly – especially on LTL purchases – and should be treated accordingly. All manifests that are given are approximate and done to the best of our ability. Shortages can and do occur. No compensation will be given for any discrepancies between products received and manifest, manifest is to be taken as a guide only.
ALL PRODUCTS (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO RETURNS NO GUARANTEES NO WARRANTY AND NO CLAIMS MADE AS TO FUNCTIONALITY. PALLETS THAT ARE SOLD ONLINE ARE NOT GARANTEED TO BE THE EXCACT PALLET SEEN ON THE WEBSITE BUT A SIMILAR ONE FROM THE SAME STORE
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. When a buyer does not have the means to arrange for shipping of the items themselves then as a courtesy West Coast Trading may help arrange to facilitate this, but responsibility remains with the buyer. Any claims for delays, lost in transit, additional delivery charges must be made directly with the carrier responsible. West Coast Trading sells all goods FOB warehouse only. Additionally, any items paid for but not claimed within 5 business days will be disposed of unless prior written permission is obtained from West Coast Trading.
In order to provide you with department store returns at prices below cost, certain restrictions on sales must be met. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all these conditions are met, failure to do so could result in severe fines being imposed, usually well above the cost of the actual merchandise being bought and sold. If buyer is not ultimate re-seller, then it is their responsibility to ensure that their customer complies with these conditions.
- Buyer must remove or deface any identifying marks (tags, labels, price stickers etc) from the product that may be traced back to the store from which it was purchased if they discover some that are still intact.
- Buyer may not advertise any store names or store brands anywhere – this restriction includes auctions listings, in-store POS material and the like.
- All warranties must be removed from all products prior to sale.
- Buyer agrees to allow representatives of West Coast Trading or any of the mentioned stores to routinely inspect buyer’s premises to ensure compliance with the above terms.
- The above restrictions apply to the following stores and brand names:
- Target, Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart, J C Penney, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Rite Aid, Best Buy, Costco, Family Dollar, Von Maur, Shopko,